White Roses Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ivy come back~~

5 posters

Go down

Ivy come back~~ Empty Ivy come back~~

Post  Semanti Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:32 am

Yea...there's nothing much to it ~_~
Semanti
Semanti
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Ivy come back~~ Empty yea

Post  Uenven Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:08 am

come back n' stuff
Uenven
Uenven
New Guildie

Back to top Go down

Ivy come back~~ Empty Wow, people missed me?!?!

Post  Ivalise Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:31 am

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Ivy! OK, I am trying to come back, being a college senior is no walk in the park. I am quite sorry that I disappeared all together, but I got drowned in school and kept thinking...tomorrow... And there are some other in game reasons that I wasn't around that someone helped me with a while ago and I just got over it, thanks for the talk and you know who you are, all I can say is in game relationships - don't do it. Anyway, I am trying to come back as I missed all of you, but I am quite disappointed TJ. Yes you. Well, maybe someone else. But still, when I came back, I was rank 9. I understand needing to make room, but wtf? OK, thats enough of me PMSing for one night. See ya soon!
Ivalise
Ivalise

Back to top Go down

Ivy come back~~ Empty Re: Ivy come back~~

Post  Semanti Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:59 am

haha, you're only 2 years above me XD...it's hard to not have your own place...no internet, so i can't play T_T
Semanti
Semanti
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Ivy come back~~ Empty wb Ivy!!!!!!

Post  Marlena Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:18 am

hey chick!!

nice to have met you again yesterday!! i finally made hm... but i'm unsure what to do... probably checking into the game uenven mentioned on the other forum thread... idk.

guys
UPGRADE HER RANK ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

marl

Marlena
Trusted Guild Member & Mascot
Trusted Guild Member & Mascot

Back to top Go down

Ivy come back~~ Empty Rank 9....damn did i do that

Post  Tjatlarge Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:45 pm

I was just thinking about you yesterday when i got on Ivalise. I was thinking, why is she rank 9...but thats not the issue, you still have your rank to me, as soon as i see that you're on/have been on you'll get your rank back, or more. But really the in guild rank system i developed is none existent, every time i try to develop one it goes wrong eventually. So yea thats enough about that. I miss you dearly Ivalise, how could i not miss one of my top recruiters?
Also, i know how going through school keeps a person away, so no rush for you to come back, as long as you do.
Tjatlarge
Tjatlarge
Admin
Admin

https://w-r-o-s.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ivy come back~~ Empty Re: Ivy come back~~

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down