White Roses Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just wanted to check in.

+2
Marlena
highbourn
6 posters

Go down

Just wanted to check in. Empty Just wanted to check in.

Post  highbourn Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:19 pm

So, how is everything goin in the guild since I left? Hope ya'll are havin fun in the wunerful land of Shaiya, miss some of ya. lol Anyways TJ you nub, you hit UM yet?
highbourn
highbourn
Disciplinary Officer
Disciplinary Officer

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to check in. Empty Re: Just wanted to check in.

Post  Marlena Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:39 am

hey pain...

i just wanted to say 2 things:

a) you're not "another noob that is not needed anyway on shaiya" (or how you put it)
that would go for me... but i think it's not about efficient grinding.
i had tons of help, spent cash on the game shop and still took a lot longer than you to make hm

b) you're right about video games in general though. stealing our lives.

i hope you're well... some of us miss you too

take care in whatever you do,

hope to see you
marlena

Marlena
Trusted Guild Member & Mascot

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to check in. Empty see?

Post  Uenven Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:59 am

your missing for a few days and everyones lookin for you, i go missing for over a week and no one cares Sad
Uenven
Uenven
New Guildie

Back to top Go down

Post  Damona Avalon Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:06 pm

Uenven I care.....You can ask the others Ive been asking about you. I miss you.
Damona Avalon
Damona Avalon
Guild Queen
Guild Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Semanti Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:37 pm

yea man, we miss you...hope you'll come back if everything is going well, but if you don't come back we understand. best of luck man.
Semanti
Semanti
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Tjatlarge Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:03 pm

We all miss ya pain, and no i haven't hit UM yet, and didn't i tell ya that i wont be making it to UM i'm taking BlueBalls to 60.
Tjatlarge
Tjatlarge
Admin
Admin

https://w-r-o-s.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to check in. Empty fast-paced life

Post  Marlena Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:34 am

looking for me? when? who? :-) hardly. problem is i've always somehow been part of the crazy late night/early morning/strange time division of white roses due to the time difference since i'm one of the few europeans there it seems so i even met you all less than i was on actually. in my opinion after playing this for a while now hardly anyone gets asked after if he/she isnt on anymore for a while, thats just the way it is it seems. sometimes i think you can spend a week on shaiya and only get into parties where no one talks at all even.

i like pvp and that was my primary drive to make hm finally. now i did it and made a lvl 15 char, spent a lot of points into rec, used lvl 3 and 4 lapis and i'm worth around... shit because all of a sudden there seem to be only nossed out UMs now who spent hundreds of millions into their lvl 34 dual lapised gear or something. if i can i'll try to slow go to lvl 30 maybe and try to pvp there and see if it's better... i still have some nice stuff for that lvl :-). but honestly... that will take a while... and for other aspects of gaming i honestly have to admit that i started to play a different mmo a little now that has good atmosphere and kind of applies less pressure to me. there's all kinds of stuff you can make on your own and 1000000 different skills for all kinds of stuff - it just has point and click only and its extremely little pvp there, but the two games make a good combo for me. i don't play either a lot but this way it's not so bad. But having that in mind i didnt join a guild there, had Marlena downgraded to lvl 9 in WR and didnt even join roses with the hm char (yet) because i'd not be any help. probably selfish and not really consistant with the "multiplayer" part of "mmo" but what the hell. maybe not involving you too much into the games and guild business etc is the only possibility if you're easily drawn to things like that and you still want to maintain a portion of your real life.

thats my two bits after six months of mmos. i only talked about myself!!! pain, as for the missing you part: i remember almost getting into a fight with damona a while ago about "her" pain... so don't let yourself be fooled... at least the chicks seem to miss you :-).

talk to you soon

Marlena

Back to top Go down

Post  highbourn Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:14 pm

Wait, what? Her "pain", that mean she owns me? or just her pain in general??? I'm lost.
highbourn
highbourn
Disciplinary Officer
Disciplinary Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum