White Roses Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

refering to my account. Please all must read.

2 posters

Go down

refering to my account. Please all must read. Empty refering to my account. Please all must read.

Post  Damona Avalon Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:31 pm

There is someone in the White Roses that has been hacking into my account and I will only ask once, so please stop it. I have had to change my password three times now. Three times being the last straw. If it happens again I afraid I will resign from the White Roses all together. I do not want to do that because I do love you all vary much. If there is anyway I wish for someone to get to the bottom of this matter.

With all due respect:

Lady Damona, Queen of the White Roses.
Damona Avalon
Damona Avalon
Guild Queen
Guild Queen

Back to top Go down

refering to my account. Please all must read. Empty How do you know (not doubting you)

Post  Tjatlarge Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:36 pm

So which account are you talking about, this one or the in game one? If i find out who did it, you know what will happen. So yea, now i'm on a hacker hunt!
Tjatlarge
Tjatlarge
Admin
Admin

https://w-r-o-s.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

refering to my account. Please all must read. Empty Re: refering to my account. Please all must read.

Post  Damona Avalon Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:49 pm

Both accounts, Here and in the game. I had to change all my passwords like three times now, I thought I got locked out of the game the first time it almost gave me a heart attack.
Damona Avalon
Damona Avalon
Guild Queen
Guild Queen

Back to top Go down

refering to my account. Please all must read. Empty Re: refering to my account. Please all must read.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down