White Roses Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light/Dark Guild Alliance Controlling Game Economics

3 posters

Go down

Light/Dark Guild Alliance Controlling Game Economics Empty Light/Dark Guild Alliance Controlling Game Economics

Post  Vauxil Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:25 pm

Hi All,

A friend dropped me a note today asking me to check out this discussion thread in Shaiya's forums. It discusses an alliance between Primal Instincts (Light) and Dragon Reign (Fury) on the Lailah server (our server).

I'm in no way supporting these claims and have no first hand experience with either guild. I only wish to bring this to your attention. Now that I have read the postings, I will be sure to take note of the guild floating above the nasty little KSers head. I've never been the suspicious type, but I will be paying closer attention.

All my best,
Vauxil
Vauxil
Vauxil
Grand Duchess & Guild Visor

Back to top Go down

Light/Dark Guild Alliance Controlling Game Economics Empty interesting

Post  Marlena Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:56 am

i think maybe the server got too small... i think aeria wanted to stuff in the maximum possible players before adding a second and now its pretty crowded everywhere on the dark side... should be even worse on light i guess.

fact is (imho) that the light side pretty much has the upper hand. what do you think?

Marlena
Trusted Guild Member & Mascot
Trusted Guild Member & Mascot

Back to top Go down

Light/Dark Guild Alliance Controlling Game Economics Empty Re: Interesting

Post  Vauxil Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:25 am

It does appear that way to me as well. Last night I heard from several darkies and a darkie GS that 20-30 was completely dominated by lighties. Well, I'm still in for the fight! I'll reach 30 today and stay as long as I can. Razz

btw, I also made a lvl 15 hm war, AmberTalon, for pvp and guild battles held on Saturdays. So, if you're looking for a break from 20-30, we can hit 1-15. I think a large number of darkies are doing just that. I dare say it's a movement Laughing

Also, you should check out the rankings...we have a guildie, MasterFurious (hm sin), who is working his way up the ranks. Yaah!

So, chin up! We'll be in there hunting and roaming, invading bases.... Hope to see u in there!

hf & gl
Vauxil
Vauxil
Vauxil
Grand Duchess & Guild Visor

Back to top Go down

Light/Dark Guild Alliance Controlling Game Economics Empty Re: Light/Dark Guild Alliance Controlling Game Economics

Post  Tjatlarge Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:52 pm

I want to have more pvp action but i also want to lvl up my sin, so until then i will not touch a single pvp zone unless its for lapis.

and also: I've known about the alliance PI had with Dragon, but its never affected me so i just looked past it and considered that guild to be a mockery of the entire fury side.
Tjatlarge
Tjatlarge
Admin
Admin

https://w-r-o-s.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Light/Dark Guild Alliance Controlling Game Economics Empty Re: Light/Dark Guild Alliance Controlling Game Economics

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down